1.1 At Costanza Manfredi – PARIS SELL &RENT the privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to preserving it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data in accordance with Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (“Data Protection Act”) and the European regulations pursuant to the latest regulation of 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation known as the RGPD.
1.2 This data protection policy is part of a commitment to transparency and loyalty towards you. You will find here all the information on how Costanza Manfredi – PARIS SELL &RENT collects, processes and protects your personal data when using the services on this website. This policy applies when we act as the controller of the personal data of our visitors and users of the services offered in the term of service of this website; in other words, when we determine the purposes and means of processing such personal data.
- 1.4.In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” and “our” refer to the publication director of Costanza Manfredi – PARIS SELL &RENT, for more information you can refer to the legal notices on the site.
2.1 This legal document has been prepared for the specific needs of Costanza Manfredi – PARIS SELL &RENT by Eternos Corporation LTD (https://eternoscorp.com).
Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited, and regular checks are carried out.
3. How we collect your personal data
You can reject these cookies and set them by your browser.
3.2 In addition to these cookies we collect the following data via our web host provider :
1. Your browser IP address, operating system, browser name and version.
2. Your url of origin, the duration of your visit, the pages visited.
3. The data voluntarily entered by you in our forms and that you will transfer to us by this means.
3.2 All data that you voluntarily transmit to us may be collected and stored by history system.
4. The use of your personal data
4.1 Your personal data and information that you voluntarily provide to us may be collected for the purposes set out in this policy, so we will use your data to :
- The operation and administration of our website and its dependencies.
- Give you access to the services and features available on our site.
- Provide you documents in response (documentation, invoices, supporting documents, etc.).
- To communicate to you commercial solutions or notifications that you have previously requested.
- To send you our newsletters if you wish to subscribe (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Be able to respond to requests and complaints made by or about you regarding our website.
- Keep our site safe and prevent all frauds
8. To comply with French and European laws and our terms of service.
4.2 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
4.3 We will not provide your personal information to a third party for their direct marketing or that of another third party without your express consent.
5. Non-disclosure of data
5.1 We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (i.e., our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
5.3 We may be required to disclose your personal information :
1. in the event that the law requires us to do so;
2. in any current or future legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the disclosure of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of our;
5. to any person who we have reasonable grounds to believe may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authority is reasonably likely to order the disclosure of the personal information.
5.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
6. International data transfers
6.1 The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between the countries in which we operate in order to allow us to use this information in accordance with this policy.
6.2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
6.3 The personal information you submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
This is the case, for example, of photos and information relating to the real estate ads on this website that Internet users will be able to consult freely.
6.4 By visiting this site, you expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
7. Retention of your personal data
7.1 This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
7.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose whatsoever will not be retained longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
7.3 In compliance with the previous article, we will regularly delete personal data and cookies at each of your sessions.
7.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data :
a. in the event that the law requires us to do so ;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings; and
c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the disclosure of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
8. Security of your personal information
8.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
8.2 We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers.
8.3 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet can never be completely secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
8.4 You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
9. Amendments to the Regulations
We may update this policy from time to time. You will need to consult this time page to understand the current policy. Make sure you understand the changes to this policy. We may also notify you of changes to this policy by email or private messaging on our website in the event of a major change.
10. Your rights
10.1 You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, subject to the following :
1. you must not be indebted to us, in a state of unfair competition or in legal proceedings; and
2. the provision of appropriate proof of identity (identity card, driving licence, passport, etc.)
So that these data do not fall into the wrong hands and that we can be sure that it is you or one of your representatives.
10.2 We may retain such personal data as you request to the extent permitted by law.
10.3 You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- External links
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of these third parties and we will not be responsible for them.
- Droit de rectification
- You may request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information concerning you in accordance with Articles 16 and 19 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- You can exercise your right of rectification free of charge by various means through the contact form on this website.
- We may ask you to attach any documents that prove your identity, for example to avoid identity theft. However, we will not ask you for any supporting documents that are abusive, irrelevant or disproportionate to your request.
The identifier is then returned to our server each time your browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies:
-a persistent cookie is stored by your web browser and remains valid until its defined expiry date, unless it is deleted by you before that date
-a session cookie, on the other hand, expires at the end of the user session, when your web browser is closed.
13.2 Cookies generally do not contain personally identifiable information, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
13.3 The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are indicated below :
a. Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to analyze the audience of our website (several different cookies).
b. Envisite.net in order to allow you to take advantage of the features of the 360° visits as well as to generate statistics (several different cookies).
13.4 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
a. in Internet Explorer, you can block cookies by using the cookie management settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, then “Advanced”;
b. in Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unchecking “Accept site cookies”;
c. In Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Block sites so that no data” under the heading “Cookies”.
13.5 Le blocage de tous les cookies aura un impact négatif sur la facilité d’utilisation de nombreux sites Web. Si vous bloquez les cookies, vous ne pourrez pas utiliser toutes les fonctions de notre site Web.
13.6 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions can be found on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking on “Show cookies”, then on “Delete all cookies”; and
c. In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and Control” menu, then clicking on “Settings”, “Show Advanced Settings” and “Delete Browsing Data”, then selecting “Delete Cookies and Other Site Data and Plug-in” before clicking on “Delete Navigation Data”.
13.7 Please note that the deletion of cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our website, some features will no longer be available and we cannot be held responsible for any malfunctions resulting from them.
We wish you an excellent navigation on our website !
The team of Costanza Manfredi – PARIS SELL &RENT